06 Nov Financial planning – more than just advice
Financial planners are often the first port of call for people seeking advice on investing a lump sum of money. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. A professional financial adviser has the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals and objectives by tailoring strategies to specifically address your needs.
We will provide you with assistance and guidance on:
· Education – helping you to understand your investments and other key financial matters. This builds your knowledge and confidence.
· Retirement planning – helping you find answers to the important questions such as “will I be able to retire comfortably?”; “how much do I need to retire?”; and “when I can retire?”
· Government benefits and allowances– determining your eligibility for government assistance for various benefits from pensions to co-contribution allowances and ensuring you receive the correct entitlements.
· Estate planning – we work closely with estate planning professionals to show you how best to structure your assets to benefit your estate when you’re no longer here.
· Insurance – guiding you on protecting your family and your assets in the event of illness, injury, disability or death.
· Budgeting – reviewing your finances and identifying opportunities to manage debt and save money.
Quite simply, your qualified financial planner can help alleviate the worry and stress associated with finances from your life, leaving you with more time to enjoy living.